We have a wealth of experience in property sales and are able to offer professional advice on every aspect with long established links to specialist Conveyancers.
Our dedicated approachable team offer a professional and friendly service.
We can offer comprehensive marketing- we advertise on a number of well established websites to give your property maximum coverage and we have a prominent Office in Abingdon.
We can advise you on preparing your property for sale and our dedicated in-house maintenance team is able to deal with any refurbishment or maintenance issues to achieve your home’s maximum potential in the market.
Once a sale is agreed we provide both Seller and Buyer with regular updates on the status of their transaction. We place the highest importance on personal contact to make the process of moving home as trouble free as possible.
Why Let through Oxfordshire Estates?
- Established - Having been established since 1989 and have a varied Lettings Portfolio, consisting of properties located in many areas of Oxfordshire, ranging from Abingdon, Oxford and Witney . This attracts interest from a diverse selection of prospective tenants including large multi-national Companies with whom we have had dealings for several years. Our Office is located in Abingdon in a prominent location, offering a prime source for personal enquiries.
- Exposure – We give your property maximum exposure. A large selection of our enquiries are web based, therefore as well as advertising in our Office, we advertise on a number of well established websites, including Rightmove, Zoopla, Find a Property and Globrix.
- Experience – Douglas Hughes, the present Proprietor has worked in residential Estate Agency for over 30 years – formerly being an area manager for another firm looking after several offices in Oxfordshire and London. He and his team are committed to offering you a friendly, personal but most importantly, professional service.
- Eventualities – We offer a comprehensive optional Management Service and are able to take the worry out of letting your property. For maintenance issues we have in-house Contractors who are able to prioritise your work whether it be routine maintenance or emergency call out. All of this can be achieved at extremely competitive rates.
We are able to offer a broad range of services tailored to your specific requirements. Fundamentally we offer:
- Tenant-Find only service – we market your property professionally and carry out all viewings, Tenant vetting, Deposit management and preparation of a legally approved Tenancy Agreement.
- Part Management – as above together with rent collection and regular statements.
- Full Management – as above together with all maintenance issues dealt with, routine inspections and regular reports, serving notices requiring possession and dealing with renewals/remarketing.
For a personal, no obligation valuation, please email us and we would be happy to assist further. Alternatively, please feel free to call us.