Selling Your Property Through Oxfordshire Estates
We offer a free no obligation Market Appraisal. This can be booked via our website (insert link), on the phone or by email to email@example.com
Oxfordshire Estates offer an accurate and honest valuation of your property.
- We shall visit your property to take details and photos. We can also arrange for an EPC and Floorplan to be provided if either is required.
- We Shall require you to sign a Contract.
- We shall also require Proof of Identification and Residency from you for Anti Money Laundering Regulations. Our AML Policy can be found here
- Your property will be advertised on a major Portals including Rightmove, On The Market and our own bespoke website. Along with placement in our prominent shop front displays and social media.
- Accompanied viewings will take place by prior appointment with regular feedback being provided.
- All purchases wishing to place an offer on your property will be financially qualified and have their position to purchase confirmed.
- Appoint a Solicitor. We are able to offer recommendations.
- You will be sent Fixtures and Fittings, Property Information Forms, Client Care Letter and Leasehold information (if applicable) for completion.
- Your solicitors will require Proof of Identification and money on account.
- Once the process of responding to your purchasers is finalised your solicitors will require your signed contract and transfer document.
- If you are purchasing a property or your buyers are selling a property you will need the chain to be at the same stage.
Once all solicitors and clients are happy with all aspects of the contract and associated enquiries you will be in a position where you can exchange contracts. For an exchange to take place the solicitors will require:
- Signed and Witnessed Documents
- Signed Mortgage Deed
- Deposit lodged if required
- Completion Date agreed
It’s finally here, Moving Day has arrived! Today legal completion will take place.
Remaining funds will be released for completion
Solicitors will confirm to yourselves and agents when legal completion takes place